12/30/2015

Review of Onyx

Review of 'Onyx' by Jennifer L. Armentrout

“I could always give you a teaser. You bookish people love teasers, don't you?”

5/5 Stars 

Facts:
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pages: 416
Price: $ 9.99
Publisher: Entangled: Teen

Content:
Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon's determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I've sworn him off, even though he's running more hot than cold these days. But we've got bigger problems.Something worse than the Arum has come to town…The Department of Defense are here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I'm a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who's got a secret of his own. He knows what's happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him. Like that's possible. Against all common sense, I'm falling for Daemon. Hard.But then everything changes…I've seen someone who shouldn't be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he's never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them―from me?No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies…

Review:
Onyx fascinated me as much as Obsidian. All the things between Daemon and Katy increased more and more. I have to say that I wasn’t a fan of Blake from the beginning because I like Daemon better. But I found it still shocking that the story took turns like that. More of Daemon and Katy: One of the last scenes is a big reason for reading the book. The author guarantees lots of thrilling moments and there are parts at which you want to throw the book against the wall (I would never do this!) or parts at which you aren’t able to eat, because you have to read on. To all the fans of Obsidian is this book a duty!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment