5/01/2016

Review of Opposition

Review of 'Opposition' by Jennifer L. Armentrout

 “Jesus. It’s like I’m a muggle to your pure-blood or something.”

5/5 Stars

Facts:
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Pages: 500
Price: $ 7.94
Publisher: Entangled: Teen


Content: 
Katy knows the world changed the night the Luxen came. She can't believe Daemon stood by as his kind threatened to obliterate every last human and hybrid on Earth. But the lines between good and bad have blurred.Daemon will do anything to save those he loves, even if it means betrayal. But when it quickly becomes impossible to tell friend from foe, and the world is crumbling around them, they may lose everything to ensure the survival of their friends…and mankind.

Opinion:
Opposition. The long expected ending of a great series. At the beginning I almost died because I couldn’t wait for Daemon and Katy to meet each other again. Yeah, in the blurb it's said that Daemon isn’t the one he was before, but I mean he is still Daemon Black and that won’t change ever. It’s pretty hard to write something about this book without spoiling you immediately but I’ll try my best. As always  I’m still a fan of Archer. I like it a lot how he and Daemon provoke each other.  Both are always saying stuff which is totally sarcastic. Sometimes I was impressed by Luc. I mean the guy is unbeatable. Actually I hoped that Micah will be there once too, but I got disappointed… But instead Hunter was there, if some of you remember him :D At the beginning there happened so much stuff I didn’t even thought of. I found the invasion of the lux already extreme, but if you leran more and more what they are able to do, than you don’t know what to do… Also I was shocked by Dee but I can’t say more without any spoilers. Towards the end I almost got a cardiac arrest. Also if I knew deep in myself that everything will be okay I was shocked for a moment. A long moment. But everything which happened after that was just… yeah, perfect. Some would maybe say that it was a bit too much but I liked it. At some points I had tears in my eyes because I liked the scenes that much. Especially the last few chapters.

So if you read the first four books you definitely have to read the spectacular end!
 
Get the book here: Amazon.com 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment