7/25/2016

Review of 'Me before You'

Review of 'Me before You' by Jojo Moyes

"You know, you don't dress like someone from around here. I quite look forward to seeing what insane combination you're oing to turn up next"

5/5 Stars
  
Facts:
Author: Jojo Moyes
Pages: 369
Price: $ 16.00
Publisher: Penguin Books

Content:
Louisa Clark is an ordinary girl living an exceedingly ordinary life--steady boyfriend, close family--who has never been farther afield than their tiny village. She takes a badly needed job working for a former athlete and adventurer who is wheelchair bound after a motorcycle accident. Soon his happiness means more to her than she expected. 

Opinion:
The book ‘Me before You‘ convinced me in so many ways! I read it within a few days. If I hadn’t been so busy in these days I would have read it in 1 or 2 days. The whole story is really beautiful. I love that Louisa, the main character, is so crazy and that you are able to make friends with Will so fast, even if he is a bit sarcastic. While reading I cheered and hoped with Lou that she’ll reach her goal and convinces Will to change his mind. It really is a love story of a totally different kind than the normal ones. Since the beginning of the book you realize that both of them don’t want the things to happen like the finally do. But the story has nothing in common with the regular love stories. I laughed and cried pretty much while reading the book.
I can recommend the book to everyone who likes novels but still wants to read a different kind of novel than usually :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment