4/26/2017

Review of 'The Far Dawn'

Review of 'The Far Dawn - Book three of the Atlanteans' by Kevin Emerson

5/5*

Facts:
Author: Kevin Emerson
Pages: 368
Price: $ 7.55
Publisher: Katherine Teegen Books

Plot:
In The Far Dawn, Owen and Lilly are on their own, two of the three Atlanteans left on a journey to find Atlantis and protect it from the selfish greed of their nemesis Paul and Project Elysium. As time grows short and darkness overtakes the planet, Owen must face Paul's greatest treachery yet. He must choose—does he save the planet, or the people he loves?

Opinion:


The last book of the series was great again. I actually liked it much more than the second book and in the end even more than the first one. It is really a well written end of this series. Especially in this book you can see how much science-fiction the books contain.
I went through this book within one afternoon because it was really thrilling. The beginning was okay. You are thrown straight into the story but actually I could imagine better situations.
Lots of things of the first book which were still open to me finally got explained. Also there some twists which I actually didn’t expect at all but turned to be not that worse even when everything which I believed until this point turned out to be wrong :D
There is one scene which I wish to be more spectacular because I needed quite a while to realize what happened. Also lots of things happen and got explained after a while which made me keep reading because I got curious.
I can definitely recommend this book. When didn’t like the second book that much, don’t worry.  This one makes up everything!
 
Get the book here: Amazon.com
Source of Plot:https://www.amazon.com/Far-Dawn-Atlanteans-Kevin-Emerson/dp/0062062867/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1493214050&sr=8-3&keywords=kevin+emerson
Source of Image: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51kC9uJyySL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment