4/28/2017

Review of 'The Fault in our Stars'

Review of 'The Fault in our Stars' by John Green

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities"

5/5*

Facts:
Author: John Green
Pages: 324
Price: $7.92
Publisher: Dutton Books

Plot:
Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel’s story is about to be completely rewritten.

Opinion:

Even as a reread the book was sooo great! The whole story about Hazel and Augustus was just touching. Both of them have cancer and know that their time together is limited. The title also says so much about the book. It says that the fate has its own will and so it makes lots of people unhappy. But their moments together are still perfect. John Green knows how to work with words. My edition is full with post-its because there are so many quotes I like. All characters, even the one I don’t like thaaat much, are great!
Let me say that it’s a love story of the intensive kind. Emotions aren’t missing in this book. I can’t describe how many impressions this book left.
There are 1-2 twists and one of them wasn’t expectable. The author hid it very well and then there was it, like an explosion, and changed the view I had of the things.
Even when I am not the biggest fan of Van Houten I felt partly a bit sorry for him.
I didn’t read this book for the last time yet and can definitely recommend it!


Get the book here:Amazon.com
Source of Plot: https://www.amazon.com/Fault-Our-Stars-John-Green/dp/014242417X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1493232584&sr=1-1&keywords=the+fault+in+our+stars

No comments:

Post a Comment